Our mission is to provide superior financial services for the university community.
The functions of the office are:
- Issuing the University's annual financial report
- Providing internal management reports for the colleges and departments
- Maintaining the General Ledger
- Administering the fund accounting and financial reporting functions for the Long-Term Investment Pool
- Managing the University's equipment inventory
- Training university staff in fiscal policies and procedures
- Monitoring the University's tax compliance
- Providing fiscal analysis in support of the University's facilities and administrative cost rates for research
- Performing all accounts payable and expediting functions for the central University
- Issuing and maintaining PCard accounts
- Providing travel system and policy support
- Performing all payroll functions for the University
The Office of the Controller is an academic support unit of the Office of Business and Finance at The Ohio State University.